Most welcome to the meeting in Manchester in two weeks!.
7th Draft Full program.
7th Draft Full Program
4th International Congress of Arthroplasty Registries, May 23 - 25, 2015
Thank you all for participating in the meeting in Gothenburg. Hope to see you all next year.
To the meeting in Gothenburg 190 was registered and 186 participated. On Sunday afternoon attended another 23 persons the congress.
Program 4th International Congress, 2015
Local Organizing Committee: Göran Garellick, Otto Robertsson (Swedish Knee Arthroplasty Register), Björn Salomonsson (Swedish Shoulder and Elbow Registies), Johan Kärrholm, Cecilia Rogmark, Henrik Malchau, Hans Lindahl, Maziar Mohaddes, Szilárd Nemes, John Timperley, Kajsa Erikson
Scientific Committee: Martyn Porter, Keith Tucker, Stephen Graves, Keijo Mäkelä and Local Organizing Committee.
Event Team: Kajsa Erikson, Karin Davidsson, Karin Lindborg, Karin Pettersson, Szilárd Nemes
Official e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimal detectable change for mobility and patient-reported tools in people with osteoarthritis awaiting arthroplasty. Ian A Harris et al.
Judges: Johan Kärrholm, John Timperley, Keijo Mäkelä, Patricia Franklin
HOOS, JR. a new short-form hip replacement relevant outcomes survey. Stephen Lyman et al.
Judges: Keith Tucker. Rob Nelissen, Marina Torre, David Lewallen
3rd International Congress of Arthroplasty Registries was held at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, MA, USA on May 31-June 2, 2014.
Here you will find the Final program for the meeting.
1) Temporal trends in revision joint arthroplasty. J Palen, UK
2) Is a revision a revision? T Liebs, Germany
3) Preop THR and TKR pain and functional limitation profile are consistent across US surgeons. D Ayres, USA
Judges: David Lewallen, Eric Bohm, Peter Devane, Richard de Steiger
1) Knee arthroplasty failure in patients with positive skin patch testing for metal sensitivity. Bravo, USA
2) Primary total hip arthroplasty amongst nonagnarian patients. Mirac, USA
3) The influence of femoral stem fixation, design and fixation on the incidence of periprosthetic fractures. J Palen, UK
Judges: Cecilia Rogmark, John Timperley, Ove Furnes