Important dates and information will be found in the flyer regarding the 4th International Congress of Arthroplasty Registries in Gothenburg, Sweden. The meeting is a joint venture with the Swedish Knee Arthroplasty Register and the Swedish Hip Arthroplasty Register.
On-line Registration and hotel reservation will open October 1.
Abstract submission will open October 1.
Prior to October 1 more information will be posted on the website.
Local Organizing Committee: Göran Garellick, Otto Robertsson, Johan Kärrholm, Cecilia Rogmark, Henrik Malchau, Hans Lindahl, Maziar Mohaddes, Szilárd Nemes, Kajsa Erikson
Scientific Committee: To be deccided
Event Team: Kajsa Erikson, Karin Davidsson, Karin Lindborg, Karin Pettersson, Szilárd Nemes
3rd International Congress of Arthroplasty Registries was held at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, MA, USA on May 31-June 2, 2014. Here you will find the Final program for the meeting.
1) Temporal trends in revision joint arthroplasty. J Palen, UK
2) Is a revision a revision? T Liebs, Germany
3) Preop THR and TKR pain and functional limitation profile are consistent across US surgeons. D Ayres, USA
Judges: David Lewallen, Eric Bohm, Peter Devane, Richard de Steiger
1) Knee arthroplasty failure in patients with positive skin patch testing for metal sensitivity. Bravo, USA
2) Primary total hip arthroplasty amongst nonagnarian patients. Mirac, USA
3) The influence of femoral stem fixation, design and fixation on the incidence of periprosthetic fractures. J Palen, UK
Judges: Cecilia Rogmark, John Timperley, Ove Furnes